Please read these terms of service carefully as they contain the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when using this service.
1. Availability and Access
We will use reasonable means to ensure the service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
There will be times when the service is interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and repairs that are beyond our control.
We will take steps to minimize such disruption where it is within our control.
You agree that we will not be liable to you for any lack of availability of the service.
3. Payments and Transactions.
This is completely secure transaction. You will be transferred to the secure Clickbank website for credit card processing. Once transaction has been approved (usually in matter of seconds) you will immediately be transferred to a web page with download instructions and the download link. Clickbank are a trusted online retailer specializing in digitally delivered products.
4. Amendment of Terms
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify temporarily or permanently the service with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or suspension of the service.
5. Right to Return
There is actually no rule of return on any transaction on this service.
The service may provide links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or products or other material from such sites and resource.
7. Reporting copyright violations
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed upon or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
8. No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.